The new OMETTO tables designed by Bellelli feature an eternal, unforgettable design.
The essential textures and the clean lines lend the table an exclusive, elegant finish.
The characteristic 3-leg single-body, available in clear or smoked polycarbonate, guarantees the tabletop a strong, stable support.
There are several versions of this sculptural creation available, offering a choice of round or squares tops suitable for any use, as well as oval or rectangular options.
Suitable for 10/12 people
OMETTO table technical specifications:
- The three points at which the table rests on the floor guarantee absolute stability
- Natural birch multiply, with black laminate finish
- Milled bull-nose edge finished with clear varnish.
- 36 kg of ballast for each base, consisting of stainless steel micropellets, ensure OMETTO remains perfectly anchored to the ground
- Weight of polycarbonate base: 8.2 kg
- Weight of multiply top: 37 kg
Height: 73.80 cm - Lenght: 240 cm - Width: 120 cm - Top thickness: 3.20 cm
Caution! When cleaning the table base, use water and mild soap only.